Re: mach64 support?

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Colin Leroy wrote:

That's probably outdated and it builds the whole thing, but as you
didn't get any other answer here's the howto (and helper script) I
wrote:

http://www.geekounet.org/powerbook/driplusxv.html

hth.
--
Colin

thanks!
anyway... I think it's better to recompile the whole thing again (leif delglass's patch it's not needed anymore, at least I think it's not needed...)
When I have them done, I'll post the binaries...
regards,

btw, I'm running ubuntu linux with kernel 2.6.10-5-powerpc (from ubuntu) and x.org server.
--
Rolando Abarca M. [rabarca.arroba@dcc.punto.uchile.punto.cl]
 "Tam pro papa quam pro rege bibunt omnes sine lege."