Re: exim4 does not deliver all local messages instantly

On 15/03/2005 at 16:56 -0500, Tamas K Papp wrote:

> I download my mail using fetchmail.  When I have a lot of messages,
> some of them don't get to the mailbox instantly, but keep sitting in
> the queue for a while.  runq as root fixes the problem.  Any idea why
> this is happening, and what I could do about it?  I am using
> exim4-lightweight.

This has absolutely nothing to do with debian-powerpc.

Anyway, the parameter you're looking for is
smtp_accept_queue_per_connection. Set it to 0.

Btw, this is a faq documented in exim website.

If you have any further question, please rftm and use a more appropriate
list.

Cheers

--
Kiko