Re: questions about Airport _Express_, *not* Airport _Extreme_

Hi again,

I feel that most people disregarded my message as "just another of these
questions about Airport Extreme, that have already been answered a
zillion times".

So I allow myself to send it again, with a clearer subject line. Here
are my questions:

--
mike dentifrice <fluor@poivron.org>