Re: hda: lost interrupt starting with 2.6.8

hi vince, i am a bit confuse, but i suppose this is self compiled kernels,
right ? Can you test the debian kernels and confirm that they have or not this
same problem ?

/me building with the debian standard gcc.

Sorry for the confusion, it now looks like this issue has nothing to do with debian. I started out trying to reproduce it on my friend's debian iBook but it turns out that the debian compiler and kernel seem to be OK.

My problem comes with compiling the stock Linus kernels using the gcc 3.2.2 that came with Yellowdog 3.0.

Vince