Sarge

spent last night downloading the Sarge live cd. tried to boot it three times, two succesful. What happens when you pass the video=ofonly argument?

The first time I booted install and that gave me a black screen after it said loading ram disk, but then my cd-rw drive started working so I know it was initializing, like a normal boot sequence.

the second time I booted install-2.4 video=ofonly and that booted with video. But after I went to install it hung on initializing PC Cards or starting PCMCIA or something like that.

the third time I booted expert video=ofonly and that went fine. I went to execute shell script and everything worked fine.

So my question is what is video=ofonly doing? And should I just do a net install of sarge using this, and is that even possible with dial up?

--Mike