Re: Hello

Hi!

I know that problem with playing mov files and getting no audio. I got it to,
but I don't use mplayer but Kaffeine Plugin and xine. First I thought it was
a driver problem, because Kaffeine says that the Audio driver for Qt... is
missing. So unfortionaly the same movie I tried works on desktop perfectly. I
postet this to the Kaffeine List and got some angry answers who said I got
bad luck, the win32 drivers don't work for PPC and so on and that I shouldn't
post there.
Unfortionally I didn't find a solution, but as xine homepage says that mplayer
and xine are closley linked in development I guess its the same Problem.

By the way I tested to download the movie stream, an option which xine offers
and to play it on an windows machine ==> result no sound!
My guess is that the problem is not the drivers but the streaming somehow.
Here's the link I tried!

http://www.utv.at/direct.php?id=164

It's a film completly made by me (the video is just a snapshot with a digi
cam, the overlayed video effect was programmed by me, the music recorded
mixed and cut by me and the guitar is also me ...)
It's a pitty this doesn't work and it's a pitty there's no Flash Plugin for
PPC or is there one, because if there is it would be good to know!
But probably some got a solution! If you get one I'm interested too!

Rainer

--
Rainer Gutkas Bakk. Techn.