Re: Sleep powerbook 12"

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 15:34 +0100, Sergio Paracuellos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has powerbook 12" support for sleeping? It's based in a Gforce 4 and I
> don't know nothing about it and I can't find anything about this
> subject.
>
> Best regards,
>
> 	Sergio

Suspend to disk works for some kernels. There was information posted in
the last few days about how to get it working. You probably need to
search the archives. it requires a kernel patch, and the patch hasn't
been updated for use with kernel 2.6.11, so you might have to wait a
bit.

Regards,
Wee-Jin