Re: Massiv kernel crashes on ibook/G4 1.33 GHz

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:13:31 +0100 , steinm wrote:

> Finally got a change to stick in the apple hardware test cd
> and it revealed a problem with the extra 512MB memory bar.
>
> Without the extra memory it is slow but works :-)
>
>   Uwe

Hi,

I have a question for you, just to be sure that i'm not in the same case :

what is supposed to do the test cd if i have bad memory ?

After 20-25 minutes (for the full test) it simply said that all was fine.
Is 25 minute a normal time for 640 MB ?

thanks,

Sebastien