CUDAMGR (was "Automatic power-on" or "pmacpow--would a .deb be worthwhile?")

Hello, an other interesting think to include in this future package
could be CUDAMGR.
Her is a repost of an old post of this list that I found on Google,
that is interesting. I just install it on my old PowerMac that I now
use as Fax Server ...