Re: mouseemu replacement in pbbuttonsd

On Monday 28 February 2005 21:47, Matthias Grimm wrote:
> > But pbbuttonsd already watches for key events. Isn't it possible to
> > make it switch the mode of the touchpad, while typing?
>
> Yes it would be. Is this a feature request? :-)

I've mostly gotten used to having a touchpad in my way, but I would like that
feature, too :)

OS X, if I recall correctly, has an option to disable the touchpad when an
external mouse is plugged in.  Anyone know if/how Linux can do that?
Presumably some option/patch to the /dev/input/mice driver?

--
Lee.