module-assistant broken on recent powerpc kernels?

Hi all,

I'm having difficulties compiling out-of-tree kernel modules with the 2.6.9
kernel. First of all, the kernel-headers-2.6.9-powerpc package which
corresponds to my kernel-image is apparently not in the archive. This kills
module-assistant in the prepare stage. I tried to find the correct headers
from kernel-headers-2.6.9, kernel-headers-powerpc and
kernel-build-2.6.9-powerpc packages, but there was always something missing.

Are the 2.6.9 kernel packages just buggy, or does the problem lie in
module-assistant?

All the best,

Teemu