Re: French keyboard PowerBook G4 ( alu ) with KDE

Hi,
I have got a suisse french keyboard, the special keys works for me like this:
} = fn+alt+$
{ = fn+alt+à
] = fn+alt+¨
[ 0 fn+alt+è

I hope its helps...

Greets
Guillaume

PS: here the part of the XF86Config-4
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "fr_CH"