Re: USB Stick wireless

On 14:03 Thu 10 Feb     , r0sk wrote:
> Hi ppl:
>
> I had recently bought an iBook 12" 1.2Ghz, I suposse all of you known that Airport Extreme hasn't got support on Linux, so I was thinking on buy one usb wireless card but dunno which is fully supported to work on Debian. Any tips?. Thanks in advice.
I bought a D-Link DWL-122. It is a 11b chip, supportet by linux-wlan-ng. It's
not working yet on debian for me (Haven't had time yet) but I had it on
my previous distribution (Which I don't want to mention here because I'm a bit
ashamed of it) working very good.

I can only reccomend to buy it, it's cheap ~20$ and I don't know how long it will be available.

Regards, Moritz