Re: bounty for fixing ALSA's powermac driver

Rather than complainting, maybe someone can offer access to their
Mac. Either physical or via ssh. Usually the real guru's don't need
much time to put things right. (having said that, the cleanup Ben
suggested would be a big effort)

I use the powermac driver on 2.6.8 with ALSA 1.0.4 and it works fine
for me. But my mac has the snapper chip, not the burgundy one.
I am able to help debugging, though I'm not a real expert on this driver.

Martin