Re: d-i fails on new PowerMac G5

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 17:41 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> This is a jigdo file to create a full CD set. AFAIK this is still rc2 of
> debian-installer. The fixed kernel is not contained in rc2. Try one of
> the images at
> http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sid_d-i/powerpc/current/
>
> The businesscard image contains only the installer and downloads all
> other components from the net. The netinst images contains the installer
> and the base system. The other components are downloaded from the net.
>
> Gaudenz

Thanks,

I tested this image and it works well. I got to the point where it
ejected the CD telling me that it was time to boot from the hard drive.

Unfortunately, upon reboot the system goes right into OS X. I'm new to
yaboot, how do I get a boot menu?

I installed Debian in a second hard drive. Did I miss something during
the install?

--
Pedro