Re: Buy benh (or other) a minimac Re: Hi question about mac - mini

turns out im in the same country as ben, or maybe ben is in
the same country as me. i suppose that depends whos a citizen :)

Dean

Nathanael Hasbrouck wrote:
On Thursday 27 January 2005 1426, somebody named Philipp Kaeser inscribed this message:

additionally, concerning the discussion that evolved
around money transfer and paypal accounts recently,
I want to stress again that I'd happily make use of
my paypal account and then, place a creditcard-order
with the whole sum at apple.com (.au, .uk, .whereever).

Dean, or whoever needs to know - make sure if someone orders from the UK or something that you have enough to cover import taxes and whatnot...I think the price will end up being a little more than $500US. Maybe you already thought of that, but I'd hate to have it come up after collecting all the money. :^)

NRH
--
Banacek's Eighteenth Polish Proverb: The hippo has no sting, but the wise man would rather be sat upon by the bee.

--
WWW: http://dean.bong.com.au  LAN: http://www.bong.com.au
EMAIL: dean@bong.com.au       or       djzort@bong.com.au