Re: OldWorld almost dead no booting?

> Tommy Trussell (tommy.trussell@gmail.com) wrote:
> > So that doesn't sound like a dead screen -- to me it sounds like the
> > power management circuit is doing something odd. I would suspect the
> > PRAM battery or a bad processor.

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:25:33 -0300, Mauricio Hernandez Z.
<mhz@tecnocimiento.cl> wrote:
> I could finally get to talk to the previous owner of this machine and he
> mentioned he had to replace the small internal battery once, few years ago.
> Symptoms were very similar to the ones I described before :)
>
> Now, the thing is how the heck I open the machine? :D

Here are a couple of sites with info:

http://tuxmobil.org/disassembly_laptop.html

http://www.pbfixit.com/Guide/

oh, and if you have had problems with your sound, you might want to
look at Dr. Pun's site:

http://members.rogers.com/yippun/fixsoundjacks.html