Re: Contents of /boot and /etc/yaboot.conf

    "Chris" == Chris Doherty <c_doherty@hotpop.com> writes:

    Chris> I didn't use the --initrd options (or the added-patches
    Chris> options, either) to make-kpkg.  I made the mistake of
    Chris> assuming that the defaults would be sensible.  I'm

Well, most people I've run into think that not having the initrd built
by default is "sensible." There is (was? its been a while) a certain
class of Linux users who immediately recompile the kernel so they
build all that they need into the kernel and not have any
modules. They say this is more "efficient". Whatever. It is hard to
keep everyone happy.

I hope you've had better (good) luck since.

Cheers!
Shyamal