Re: NPTL -- not happening?

> Not even for potential bug reporters? Will a kernel boot
> if compiled with gcc 4?

Well, it seems that on ppc64 at least, it sometimes does ... but
building glibc isn't quite good yet as of last night CVS... however, if
you are familiar with gcc hacking/reporting, I suppose you should go on,
but it's definitely not ready for inclusion even in
unstable/experimental.

--
Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org>