Re: Last ditch on PlanB driver

g'day all

I wrote to the list a couple of weeks ago about requirements for using the video input capabilities on an AV mac, i did receive some nice pointers including the reference to planB. As yet I haven't actually got around to implementing the web cam (which is where I was generally headed) however your email makes for interesting reading.

I note there is a follow up from someone who has a working system, the original work does seem a little dated but I am fairly confident that somewhere in amidst the carnage is a possible working solution ;)

when i get closer I will be in touch, maybe we can get it working together?

david