Re: Last ditch on PlanB driver

On Friday 14 January 2005 10:26 am, Sean Jewett wrote:
> Has anyone managed to get the planb driver to work (or better yet, with
> the v4l stuff)?  If so, how?  What kernel, what distro, what phase of the
> moon?

Yes. I have a working planb setup on an 8500/250 604e machine, running a
custom compiled "2.4.23-pre5-ben0" kernel.

I am no at the machine right now, but i can forward some email conversations
that i have had about a year ago concerning the project.

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis