Any Debian presence at MacWorld?

Hi.

Just curious if there would be a presence at MacWorld. Would love to meet people there and pick someone's brain.

I'm starting out on a PowerMac dual G5. It comes pre-formatted with the OS, and I'll probaly reformat it to my liking, but I am wondering how I can set up the partitioning. I want to use various flavors of Linux (YDL, gentoo, and debian, maybe knoppix) and FreeBSD.

-- Joaquin

PS - forgive me if this is in HTML. I don't know how to shut that off in Thunderbird.