Re: Changing display resolution of 43p Model 150

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 06:12:27PM +0200, Philipp Vollmer wrote:
> Now my problem: I am finally running debian sarge on a 43p Model 150
> RS6000 Machine ( CHRP ). This machine has a IBM(?) Fire GL1 card built
> in which by default uses a resolution of 1600x1200 Pixels. I'm running

The Fire GL series should all be a customized ATI Radeon of some
sort. It probably should work with the normal radeon driver, but
the PCI id list may not have your card. You may need to get the
output of lspci and give it to the driver maintainer if it has a
different id than any currently known card.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com