Re: mol and compile issues with Xorg

Am 01.01.2005 um 21:33 schrieb Elimar Riesebieter:

xlibs-static-dev -> Xorg doesn't contain xf86dga.h in complete
source. There is no bug aligned to ubuntu bugzilla. So one ppc user
has to report one?

Uuuuh. In that case the problem resides between my left and right ear.
Compiling mol with Xorg we have to put libxxf86dga-dev to the build
depends.

Please notice that I'am not described to ubuntu-devel

--
  We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds