noflushd on bondi iMac

Hi,

I've installed noflushd on a stock bondi blue iMac. During install it was set to spindown the disk after 30 minutes of idleness. I can hear the disk spin down sometimes but it immediately comes up again, even if there's no activity on the machine i.e. when there's no web page being viewed, no mail processed and no user connected. Am I missing something or is it just not possible to spin down the main disk on a small server?

I'm running Sarge, from testing with apache2, postfix/qpopper/uw-imap, mysql, pureftpd and netatalk.

Peter Teunissen

-- Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their own level and beat you on experience.