Re: Java missing again?

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 01:32:28AM +0100, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
} Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:51:40 -0500,
} Gregory Seidman <gsslist+debian@anthropohedron.net> wrote:
}
} > Has anyone thought to port/extend java-package to work with the IBM PPC
} > JDK? I've used it with great success on Sun's JDK distributions on x86. I'm
} > afraid I don't actually undestand it well enough to modify it, though.
}
} Hi Gregory, you'd better spend your energy in free runtimes ;-)

Free runtimes are nice when they work. The ability to install and use the
latest and greatest in free-as-in-beer, however, is rather nice as well.
And I don't have time to work on either one.

--Greg