Re: Netscape 7.x for ppc?

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 the mental interface of
Bjorn Johansson told:

> Hello!
>
> Where can I find Netscape for ppc?
> I think I found Netscape 4.72 for ppc att Netscape:s homepage,
> but that is not good enough. I need a browser which I can make
> bank transactions with. I tried Mozilla 1.8 alfa, and I managed to
> log in, I didn't wan't to get any further than this.

As the web tools are mostly based on javw looks more like a java
prob rather than a browser prob.  Firefox is reliable to use for
bank tansactions (in a small value like mine ;-)))))

Ciao

Elimar

--
  You cannot propel yourself forward by