Re: Netscape 7.x for ppc?

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 03:23:40PM +0000, Bjorn Johansson wrote:
} Where can I find Netscape for ppc?
} I think I found Netscape 4.72 for ppc att Netscape:s homepage,
} but that is not good enough. I need a browser which I can make
} bank transactions with. I tried Mozilla 1.8 alfa, and I managed to
} log in, I didn't wan't to get any further than this. I don't know if
} it's safe...
}
} So, unofficial debs for Netscape 7.x, that's what I'm after.

According to http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/sysreq.jsp the
Netscape browser is only available for Windows, MacOS X, and x86 Linux. It
is built on mozilla, however. I recommend using mozilla 1.7 rather than the
1.8 preview/rc/alpha/beta/whatever. If you apt-get install mozilla-browser
you will get what you need.

} Kind regards
} Bj?rn Johansson
--Greg