Buildd queue info [was: Re: please recompile latest cernlib]

Sean Neakums wrote:

> "Kevin B. McCarty" <kmccarty@Princeton.EDU> writes:
>
>> By the way, could someone remind me where I can find the buildd queue
>> information that was formerly available at www.buildd.net?
>
> Perhaps http://buildd.debian.org/?

Sorry, I should have been more specific.  I'm aware of buildd.debian.org
and the build logs that can be found there.  What I'm looking for is the
current order (the "queue") in which the buildds for each architecture
are going to attempt to build packages; the graphs of how many packages
remain to be built on each arch; etc.

After some investigation, it looks like most of this is available at
http://buildd.debian.org/stats/ although it would be nice if the
interface was searchable.

It also appears that the buildd system thinks cernlib is still building
on voltaire: http://buildd.debian.org/stats/?arch=powerpc&state=Building
even though the build failed several days ago:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=cernlib&ver=2004.11.04-1&arch=powerpc&stamp=1101929448&file=log&as=raw

Thanks,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544