Re: OpenOffice.org

On Dec 03 2004, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:
> OO is included in debian sid, but since the last update (several days
> ago), one of its component packages is missing and, thus, it cannot be
> upgraded/installed due to unsatisfied dependencies (hopefully this
> will be fixed in the near futures, but i'm just guessing). maybe
> that's the problem the OP has?

As far as I can see, the version in testing on i386 seems to be working
(but I don't use it frequently, since most of my texts I use LaTeX).

So, my advice would be to stick with testing and, perhaps, do some
apt-pinning, if necessary.

Hope this helps, Rogério Brito.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at: