Re: OpenOffice.org

OO is included in debian sid, but since the last update (several days
ago), one of its component packages is missing and, thus, it cannot be
upgraded/installed due to unsatisfied dependencies (hopefully this
will be fixed in the near futures, but i'm just guessing). maybe
that's the problem the OP has?