Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 02:26:34PM +0100, Pablo Gil wrote:
[...]
> Also he finds that the trackpad is too sensible. When he is writing he
> finds himself doing it several lines below or above due to that
> sensibility and has difficulties to navigate through menues... I don't
[...]

I use xset with the 'm' argument (see the manpage for details) to set
the acceleration of the mouse. Allows me to make the mouse dead slow.
If this is what you want put the command in ~/.xinitrc to have it loaded
automatically when X starts.

Johannes
--
 3. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.