Re: looking for oldworld users to help

Hi,

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 01:50:14 +0200
Christian Leimer <christian_leimer@web.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Can some oldworld users please test if the kernel-image-2.6.8-powerpc
> works for them if used with quik.
> I try to use the kernel-image but can not boot with quik and initrd.
> It does not find the root fs. I tried a lot of quik.conf settings but
> nothing worked.

AFAIK, quik does not work with initrd booting. I had the same problem
trying to boot the debian-installer using quik, and had to use BootX to
succeed. If you have more luck, please tell the list -- at least I would
be intersted ;-)

Simon

--
Simon Vallet
Due to massive spam, the address shown in the 'From:' header above only