looking for oldworld users to help

Hi!

Can some oldworld users please test if the kernel-image-2.6.8-powerpc works
for them if used with quik.
I try to use the kernel-image but can not boot with quik and initrd. It does
not find the root fs. I tried a lot of quik.conf settings but nothing
worked.
I try to find out if this is a quik or a setup problem. I am using an
Umax(S900) Pulsar with adaptec 2940uw scsi card. Maybe its a problem of
quik or the kernel-image or the kernel or initrd-tools. A lot of ors. So it
will be cool to check if quik is the problem or not.

Thanks Chris.