iBook G4 Software Suspend

I was reading through some of the archives on this list regarding
software suspend and I was wondering what is the best solution for an
iBook G4 800 Mhz.  Here's my /proc/cpuinfo:
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
clock           : 798MHz
revision        : 3.3 (pvr 8001 0303)
bogomips        : 804.39
machine         : PowerBook6,3
motherboard     : PowerBook6,3 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (iBook G4)
pmac flags      : 0000000a
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 640MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

From rom what I see, there are 3 solutions (maybe I'm wrong):
1. the current kernel's software suspend.
2. the pmdisk patches
3. the swsusp patches

I'm not sure which ones support powerpc and whether I need to do some
modifying to get them to work.  Thanks in advance!

Bryan Forbes
bryan@reigndropsfall.net
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution

Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D