Re: ibook 2.2, radeon 7500 and opengl

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:27:05 +0200
Maciej Jan Broniarz <gausus@wpia.uw.edu.pl> wrote:
> [...]
> (II) Loading sub module "GLcore"
> (II) LoadModule: "GLcore"
It seems you're trying to load "GLcore" module, and you don't have to load it.
The modules you need are "glx" and "dri". Comment the line with "GLcore"
module and see if there are those modules:
    Load  "glx"
    Load  "dri"
If doesn't, add it.

> I have added to my XF86Config-4 the following section:
> Section "DRI"
>         Mode 0666
> 	EndSection
This it's right. :-)

> [...]
> display: :0  screen: 0
> direct rendering: No
Just saying it, direct rendering is not enabled. If you load the modules above
mentioned, it will be work. ;-)

--
Keep it soulful and spread love!
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find;