Re: [no subject]

bonjour,

i was told you have a wonderful hostel and i am desperate to find my daughter a bed for tomorrow night, sept 2nd. she will be in paris a week.  her name is leah strand and she arrives on the train from london at 9:00 pm.  so late to be a young girl alone in a strange city. can you help me sil vous plait? sil vous plait?

i am sorry for the late correspondence but she left everthing to the last minute.

should she take the metro or a cab? what metro stop would you be?

Merci',
linda strand