Re: ALSA on TiBook IV spitting out garbage?

According to JUSTIN RANDALL DITTMANN, on Fri, 21 May 2004 23:22:23
-0500,
>Ok, so I compiled a kernel with all the ALSA stuff enabled as a module,
>and I can get the mixers to work and the computer DOES play sound... it
>just plays garbage (kinda like a heartbeat monitor with ALOT of
>static).
>
>Anyways... I'm fed up with monkeying with it, and figured I should ask
>the experts (that's you).
[...]
>any ideas?

Did you try the classical trick of unloading/reloading the modules. It's
still needed on 2.6.5 some times.

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail