Re: Airport Monitor Mode Patches

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 03:03:51PM -0700, Paul Mullen wrote:
> Are there any plans to roll the monitor-mode driver patches into the
> main kernel tree at some point in the future? If not, why?

I guess so, but it'll take some time. Ben pointed me to:
http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson/dldwd

The most recent version 0.15rc1 is located there. I compiled it
seperately for 2.6.6 but the airport module misses some orinoco symbols,
so I couldn't get it loaded yet. I have yet to report the problem :)

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | JID:   paul@luon.net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | email: paulvt@debian.org