Re: Turning fan on in Pismo

I just came through a long thread "Re: Pismo Status" on debian-powerpc,
may 2000. The key point seem to be that fan is controlled by pmu on
pismo. Does any one have further information on this point ?

According to Cedric Pradalier, on Tue, 11 May 2004 13:40:28 +0200,

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail