Re: Turning fan on in Pismo

What is the thermal control chip on pismo ?
Is this an i2c chip like on ibook2.2 ?
On my ibook, I have the following device (responding adm1030). What
about yours ?
cat /proc/device-tree/uni-n/i2c/fan/device_type

It is the same problem on ibook2.2. So I developped the chip driver. If
the chip is the same, you may try my module and set the fan starting
temperature to a saner value. By default, it starts at 68°C on ibook...

According to Uwe Steinmann, on Tue, 11 May 2004 13:24:55 +0200,

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail