Re: iBook G4 swsusp status

A Dilluns 03 Maig 2004 10:57, Arne Caspari va escriure:
> I have removed DRI from the configuration and X seems to recover fine now.
> ( Currently this is fine for me since I do not use DRI anyway ).

Can you send your .config file and a lsmod, please? I have tried to suspend my
Ibook G4 933 14" (with a kernel vanilla 2.6.5 + the patch
pmdisk-2.6.5-rc3.diff) and I only get an ooops from the kernel when it tries
to suspend.

The way to suspend it, is this one? I have tried that:
echo -n "disk" > /sys/power/state

And which ibook model do you have exactly?

Thanks!