Re: installing sarge on Motorola PowerStack...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sven Luther" <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 03:08:50PM +0100, Johannes Wischert wrote:
> > I succesfully booted the Powerstack with  this initrd:
> > http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/vmlinuz-2.4.22-powerpc-prep.initrd
>
> Please try again with :
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/vmlinuz-2.4.25-powerpc-prep.initrd
>
> Should fix most of your problems, and please, can you afterward fill a
> proper installation report as shown on :
>
>   http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/report-templ
>
> Friendly,
>
> Sven Luther

I did not find
http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/vmlinuz-2.4.25-powerpc-prep.initrd
i only found
http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/vmlinuz-2.4.25-powerpc-prep and this
kernel boots and detects the scsi controler+ networkcard i can also load my
allready installed woody without problems ;)
Now the only thing is how to install from it since it has no initrd.....