Your Blaze Audio Support Request

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to our support department. Your
e-mail has been received and we will do our best to
answer within 24 to 48 hours.

Note: If you are experiencing difficulties getting our
software to run on your computer (crashing, freezing,
etc.), we have developed a small utility that will
assist us in solving your problem. Please download
AudioTester from www.blazeaudio.com/support/
and follow the instructions to send the results back
to us. This program will give us important information
regarding the audio configuration of your computer,
and it will greatly assist us in solving your problem
as quickly as possible.

Thanks, Blaze Audio
www.blazeaudio.com