Re: Mol startup error

dotto@uchicago.edu wrote:
Great, mol is up and running, however, I still have some issue where the screen pixels go crazy upon starting mol. What could be causing this.

If you are running mol in full screen it might be that the particular mode it starts in is not set up properly or does not work well on the LCD. I changed mol's starting resolution in /etc/mol/molrc.video to match my display (1280/854/60). It may also work to re-run molvconfig and try more of the TFT modes. I do not know what the problem might be if mol is starting in an X window.

~Steven