Re: Mol startup error

Great, mol is up and running, however, I still have some issue where the
screen pixels go crazy upon starting mol. What could be causing this. I have
attached my XF86Config-4 in case that provides any insight.

Thanks,
Derek Otto

Quoting Jens Schmalzing <j.s@lmu.de>:

> Hi,
>
> > Well, ypu're probably right that this is my problem.  Neither
> > command came up with any matches.  My question now is where can I
> > get this package?
>
> mol-drivers-macosx is in the non-free section.  Add this to your
> /etc/apt/sources.list, run apt-get update, and you should be fine.
>
> > I installed off of the mirrors.kernel.org source tree.
>
> They do carry non-free, I just checked.
>
> > Where did you get your version of mol?
>
> Well, personally I install the packages before I upload them.
>
> Regards, Jens.
>
> --
> J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
> Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je pézqbpbe je djuz tqtaj!
>

> --

Section "ServerFlags"
#	Option "BlankTime" "3"
	Option "StandbyTime" "7"
	Option "SuspendTime" "10"
	Option "OffTime" "15"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "Layout0"
	Screen      0  "Default Screen" 0 0
	InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "Files"
	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc/"
#	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic/"
	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/"
	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/CID"
	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/"
	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/"
	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/"
	FontPath "/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/CID"
	FontPath "/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType"
	FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/"
EndSection

Section "Module"
	Load  "GLcore"
	Load  "bitmap"
	Load  "dbe"
	Load  "ddc"
	Load  "dri"
	Load  "extmod"
	Load  "freetype"
	Load  "glx"
	Load  "int10"
	# Load  "pex5"
	Load  "record"
	Load  "speedo"
	Load  "type1"
	Load  "vbe"
	# Load  "xie"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Keyboard0"
	Driver      "keyboard"
	Option      "CoreKeyboard"
	Option	    "XkbRules" "xfree86"
	Option	    "XkbModel" "macintosh"
	Option	    "XkbLayout" "us"
	Option		"XkbOptions"	"ctrl:nocaps"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Mouse0"
	Driver      "mouse"
	Option      "CorePointer"
	Option      "ZAxisMapping"    "4 5"
	Option	    "Protocol"        "IMPS/2"
	Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "true"
	Option	    "Device"          "/dev/input/mice"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier   "TiBook Panel"
	Option       "DPMS"