Re: Install Sarge on a Ibook ?

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, [iso-8859-1] Diego Bellavia wrote:
> clear, but what I would like to do is to install a
> debian testing distribution (Sarge); I think the best
> way to do it is to install a very little "core" of
> debian from wich install the complete debian testing
> distribution (so,a network installation ) but I do not

The beta installer [1] should work fine, though I recommend
having a copy of Branden's notes [2] to help with
partitioning issues.  After you're done please file an
installer report, there haven't been enough people testing
the PPC port.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
[2] http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook/

--Andre