bruckner and altivec

Greetings!  Thanks for all your efforts -- I can now access bruckner.

I'm still checking, but this cpu does not appear to be altivec
capable.  I had hoped to time an altivec atlas build for use in the
atlas package.  voltaire is altivec capable, but that is the ppc
buildd and it doesn't have an unstable dchroot in any case.

Do we have any resources available to time an altivec atlas build
record?  Once timed, the package can build the library on any ppc
cpu.  Is there any interest?

Take care,