Re: Stuck Keys on iBook

On Sunday 01 February 2004 09:25, somebody named Matijs van Zuijlen inscribed
> Hi all,
>
> Now and again, I'm suffering from stuck keys on my iBook. It's mainly
> the cursor keys. Pressing them again will make them unstuck, so it seems
> the key release is missed somehow.

Huh, I wonder if I've got the same problem.  Only the cursor keys, that I've
noticed in my case, usually when I've been scrolling up or down a web page or
something.  I'de been trying to figure out whether it was a bug or a
feature. :^)  Running 2.4.24-ben1, debian sid on a 7600.  Is there anything
someone with minimal coding experience can do, and what exactly would one do
to try to debug?  (Or maybe I should I do some Googleing on that...)

NRH
--
"Irrigation of the land with sewater desalinated by fusion power is ancient.
It's called 'rain'." - Michael McClary, in alt.fusion