Re : Installing on a Dual CPU G5 Powermac?

I'm running this king of machine, you think about two alternative :
	- knoppix + debootstrap + parted (It was my installation
	- boot your powermac in target disk mode and use a powermac G4
	  based if you have one to debootstrap

After this, I can send you a running kernel 64 bit or 32 bit...